cPanel Web Host Manager
What is WHM?
WHM is the abbreviated name for cPanel’s WebHost Manager (WHM).
WHM is a web application that gives you administrative level control of your dedicated or Virtual Private Server (VPS).
WHM is used with cPanel. cPanel is designed for managing particular hosting accounts or domains on your dedicated or Virtual Private Server (VPS). End users can control everything from administering MySQL databases to adding/removing email accounts.
You can use WHM to :
- Create, suspend and delete your cPanel accounts
- Monitor and manage your sites
- Reset passwords
- Access, check and change all of your domains' DNS zones
- Configure your customers support requests through cPanel
- Check the server information and status
- Create your own default page when you create an account
- Customise your hosting and control panel with your own branding
- Change your client domain names and user names
- Switch between every cPanel on your reseller account
Ease of use
The CloudLinux admin interface that is within cPanel gives you and your clients access to control each website and it's usage of resources.
CloudLinux uses a unique technology called CageFS, which secures each user and prevents them from viewing sensitive information. CageFS also prevents information disclosure and privelage escalation attacks.
cPanel uses Lightweight Virtual Environment (LVE) technology, which ensures that the resources that a single account can access are limited, which reduces downtime on your shared server.
Our cloud hosting services run on load balanced and redundant clusters, which allows us to maintain 99.99% service uptime and deliver superior performance.
Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident in our product that we will refund your subscription fees if you are not satisfied with our service during the first 30 days of your subscription.
UK Based Services
Our services are supported by our knowledgeable and friendly staff across the UK and supplied from UK datacentres to provide low-latency and high performance across Europe.
No Setup Fee or Contract
We believe in retaining business through exemplary service, rather than the small print in a long-term contract, so you can cancel at any time without penalties or cancellation fees.