In order to order an SSL Certificate from us, please follow the steps below:
1) Make sure you are logged in on our website unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk via the my account option
2) visit: https://www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk/ssl-certificates.php or just navigate to the SSL Certificate link in the top navbar of our website
3) Select which type of certifcate you require. The basic cert is sufficient for most people but if you need clarifcation / help on choosing a cert, please contact support
4) Click buy now on your desired cert
5) Proceed to the checkout
6) Once payment has been received you will be sent an email with the link to confirm the cert order and provide the CSR
7) Choose Plesk or Cpanel depending on which you are using from the Web Server Type dropdown
8) Paste your CSR into the box provided. If you are unsure how to generate a CSR please see the articles on doing this for your respective control panel (Cpanel or Plesk). Be careful not to paste in any blank lines or additional characters
9) Choose one of the email addreses listed to be used to verify your details. You may need to create one of the mail addreses listed if you do not have it.
10) Shortly after this you will receive your SSL Certificate by email and you can install it in your panel. If you are unsure of how to do this, see the seperate KB articles within the SSL section
Was this answer helpful?
In order to generate a CSR in Cpanel, follow the steps below1) Log into your cpanel control...
In order to install an SSL cert after purchasing follow the steps belowThis article assumes you...
In order to generate a CSR in plesk, follow the steps below1) Log into your plesk control panel2)...
Short guide to configuring your SSL with Unlimited Web Hosting
To redirect your website to HTTPS. Enter the following to your .htaccess file. RewriteEngine On...