HTTPs is the secure variant of HTTP. If you're already using a Plesk or cPanel managed website you can manage your HTTPs redirect there by following our existing guide.
Without HTTPs active even with an installed certificate your site will not be correct secured using SSL/TLS. Therefore, its important that it is enabled.
Sometimes within WordPress existing images are created using HTTP and not HTTPs which impacts the SSL/TLS status of your website. If this is case then please follow this guide or contact our contact support.
- Navigate to your WordPress admin area.
- Click Plugins > Add New.
- Search - "Better Search Replace" > Install & Activate Plugin.
- Click Tools > Better Search Replace.
- Enter "http://www.yourdomainhere.com" in the "Search for" field.
- Enter "https://www.yourdomainhere.com" in the "Replace with" field.
- Select all the tables in "Select Tables".
- Uncheck dry run.
- Run search and replace.
- Click Settings > General.
- Change both WordPress & Site address to use HTTPs instead of HTTP.