1. Open your favourite browser and go to the WorldPay Shopper page:
2. Click on the Agreement Login link.
3. Click on Login to the Shopper Management System link in the centre of the page or click on the Key symbol.
4. Enter your Username and Password to login to your agreement where you can update any of your card details, including your notification email address. You will find your Username and Password on the WorldPay FuturePay Agreement Confirmation email you were sent when you first signed up.
5. The Recurring Payments (FuturePay) Shopper Home Page is displayed.
6. Under the Agreement ID column, click the link displaying the Agreement ID you want to change the payment details for.
7. The FuturePay Agreement Details screen is displayed.
8. Select the Change Payment Details button at the top of the screen.
9. The Change Payment Details page is displayed.
10. Enter the new card details. An asterisk (*) after a detail means you must supply that detail.
11. Select the Submit button to enter your new payment details into the system.
12. RBS WorldPay will attempt to take the next payment, when due, from the updated card. If there are any outstanding payments due, we will attempt to debit payment within 24 hours. Once further payment will be taken each consecutive day for any outstanding payment (for each scheduled payment that has been missed). When you change your card or bank details, the new card number will not be displayed in your Shopper Management System account until the first payment has been debited.
13. To leave this page, select one of the buttons such as Go to Home Page or Go Back to Agreement