If you want to use the Google Workspace mail service to receive your e-mails, our system will support this.
Please follow the below steps:
- Log into your Plesk account and navigate to your domain name.
- Click Mail Accounts then Mail Settings.
- Untick Activate mail service on domain then click OK.
- Next click DNS Settings.
You now need to tick & delete your current MX records.
From here please visit this article by google. As this will provide an in-depth, up-to date guide on MX configuration for Google Workspace.
After you have configured the correct MX records, please ensure you click update DNS settings. DNS Propagation will now take place [Around 1 Hour].
Google Workspace mail is also supported in cPanel.
If you wish to configure it in cPanel please follow below:
- Log into your cPanel area.
- Navigate to email routing under the email section.
- Click remote mail exchanger and change.
- From here you can navigate directly to the Zone Editor [Appears as a blue bar]
- Click manage and enter the details from the bolded section above.