Why do you need a mailing list?
Mailing lists are very useful tools when trying to communicate duplicate information with a large number of email contacts.
- An example of this could be a discount offer made to the existing customers of an eCommerce site. This type of direct marketing helps the you better engage your customers, providing an improved quality of service.
By opt-ing in or subscribing to your mailing list a customer is consenting to being contacted in this way. It's vital that you ensure all of your mailing list contacts have consented otherwise you will be in breach of our general terms.
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Click "Mailing lists" under the email section.
- Enter a list name.
- Enter a password. We recommend using the password generator, please note down the generated password.
- Select whether this list is either "Public" or "Private".
- Click "Add".
If the mailing list was added successfully you will see a green message box. If you have any issues please get in touch with our support team.