Domain alias’ can be a useful tool for managing multiple domains. As they make your website available from another domain name or alias. For instance, you might own the domains terrysshop.co.uk, terrysshop.net and terrysshop.com. The content on your website terryssshop.com can be shown across all these domains using a domain alias. They’re simple to setup in cPanel.
You can also point your alias at subdomains as still part of the as they’re all covered by the same DNS zone.
- Login to your cPanel account.
- In the section “Domains” Click “Aliases”.
- Enter the domain name and click "Add Domain"
- Click "Go Back"
- Please note, domains must be registered configured to point to your DNS servers before they can be used as an alias.
- Click on "Manage Redirection"
- Enter where you want the alias to redirect to
- Click "Save"
- Click "Go Back" to return to "Aliases".