On the iPhone:
1. Click Settings
2. Click Mail, Contact, Calendars
3. Select the Mail account you want to change
4. Click on Account Info
5. Scroll down to Advanced
6. You will now see a screen that says "Advanced". In this screen is a section called "Mailbox Behaviours"
7. Click on the Sent Mailbox button.
8. This will now display two sections. "On My Iphone" and "On the server".
9. In the section "on the server" should be a list of all your mailboxes.
10 scroll down to the Sent Items box on the mail server and select the Sent Items.
11. When you send an email from your iphone, a copy will be passed to your mail server.
- 101 Users Found This Useful
To set up your e-mail account on your Android phone, please follow the below steps: 1) Locate...
To setup your Email client such as Outlook, Thunderbird and so on you will need the mail settings...
To set up your e-mail account on your iPhone, please follow the below steps: 1) Go to Settings...
A good starting point for your PHP form is this article:...