iPhone Sent Mail Print
On the iPhone:
1. Click Settings
2. Click Mail, Contact, Calendars
3. Select the Mail account you want to change
4. Click on Account Info
5. Scroll down to Advanced
6. You will now see a screen that says "Advanced". In this screen is a section called "Mailbox Behaviours"
7. Click on the Sent Mailbox button.
8. This will now display two sections. "On My Iphone" and "On the server".
9. In the section "on the server" should be a list of all your mailboxes.
10 scroll down to the Sent Items box on the mail server and select the Sent Items.
11. When you send an email from your iphone, a copy will be passed to your mail server.
Was this answer helpful?
E-mail settings for Android phones To set up your e-mail account on your Android phone, please follow the below steps: 1) Locate... E-mail settings for iPhones To set up your e-mail account on your iPhone, please follow the below steps: 1) Go to Settings... How to manage your Unlimited Web Hosting email through your Gmail PHP Mail A good starting point for your PHP form is this article:... Email settings for Outlook and other email clients To setup your email account on a client such as Outlook you will need to use the mail settings...