iPhone Sent Mail Print
On the iPhone:
1. Click Settings
2. Click Mail, Contact, Calendars
3. Select the Mail account you want to change
4. Click on Account Info
5. Scroll down to Advanced
6. You will now see a screen that says "Advanced". In this screen is a section called "Mailbox Behaviours"
7. Click on the Sent Mailbox button.
8. This will now display two sections. "On My Iphone" and "On the server".
9. In the section "on the server" should be a list of all your mailboxes.
10 scroll down to the Sent Items box on the mail server and select the Sent Items.
11. When you send an email from your iphone, a copy will be passed to your mail server.
Was this answer helpful?
E-mail settings for iPhones To set up your e-mail account on your iPhone, please follow the below steps: 1) Go to Settings... PHP Mail A good starting point for your PHP form is this article:... What is the size limit of emails and attachments? We have a limit on max email sizes, so that includes the message & any attachments. The... Email settings for Outlook and other email clients To setup your email account on a client such as Outlook you will need to use the mail settings... How to get my contact form working on WordPress If you are finding that your contact form messages are being sent but not arriving at the...