This guide requires a VPS with an active Plesk license.
Plesk installation with PuTTY
- Open PuTTY and enter the IP or Domain address, selecting SSH as connection type.
- Enter your VPS username, When prompted either copy & paste or type the password for your VPS.
- Head over to the official Plesk installation guide. [Select Manual]
- Enter the command from the Plesk installation guide into PuTTY it will look similar to the command below:
sh <(curl https://autoinstall.plesk.com/one-click-installer || wget -O - https://autoinstall.plesk.com/one-click-installer)
- Allow some time for the Plesk installer to run. [Message will appear in PuTTY upon completion]
- Enter your VPS' IP/Domain information into your browsers address bar with either :8443 at the end. [See example below]